Ready in: 0:52 h
Preparation time: 25 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Wash the parsley and shake dry, remove the leaves and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Then remove and rinse out the blender jug.
- Peel the onion and garlic, halve the onion, put both in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 8. Then remove and rinse out the blender jug.
- Wash, quarter and clean the peppers and cut into narrow strips of ½ cm. Heat the oven to 60 °C and put an oven-proof bowl or large casserole in to warm up for 20 minutes. Dissolve the strands of saffron in a litre of warm water. Put the rice in the cooking pot, place in the blender jug, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt on top and pour the saffron-infused water on top.
- Attach the deep steamer basket to the blender jug, arrange the frozen seafood in it, distributed evenly, close the steamer basket and cook everything using the steamer button. Arrange the strips of pepper and the peas evenly in the shallow steamer basket and 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time, carefully attach to the blender jug.
- Rinse the chicken fillets, pat dry and season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper. Rinse the pike-perch, pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces. Cut the pepperoni sausage into thin slices. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wide pan and fry the chicken fillets and the fish pieces in turn. Then keep warm.
- Remove the two steamer baskets and put aside closed. Then remove the cooking pot and empty the blender jug. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic and onion mixture and the slices of pepperoni in the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, brown with the roast button/4 minutes. Add the hot chicken stock and, the measuring beaker not inserted, heat everything through using the roast button/3 minutes.
- Put the rice in a large bowl, add the strips of pepper and the peas, the cooking juices, the pepperoni slices and the parsley, and mix everything together well. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Put everything in a pre-warmed paella dish or casserole. Arrange the seafood, chicken and fish evenly on top. Wash and dry the lemon and cut into slices. Cut into half if desired and serve with the paella.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine