- Put all the ingredients except the butter in the blender jug and process with the measuring beaker in place for 35 seconds/speed setting 4 to make a smooth batter.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter and fry the batter in portions measured by a ladle.
- Fry the pancakes on each side for about 2 minutes until golden.
- Keep the finished pancakes in a warm place and fry another 9 from the remaining batter.
Pancakes are delicious with sweet and savoury fillings, and also simply with fruit, jam, ice-cream or sprinkled with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine