Pasta salad with mayonnaise
Ready in: 1:29 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 30.01.2019
- Bring the ingredients for the mayonnaise dressing up to room temperature. Put the egg, lemon juice and 1 pinch each of salt, pepper and sugar into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, process for 12 seconds/speed setting 7. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Switch the machine to 4 minutes/speed setting 4, leave the measuring beaker in place and pour the oil onto the lid so that it slowly trickles in down the measuring beaker attachment.
- Add the cucumber water, yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 pinches of pepper to the mayonnaise in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, process for 8 seconds/speed setting 4. Decant the mayonnaise dressing, put it in the refrigerator and rinse out the blender jug.
- To make the salad, put 500 ml water into the blender jug and insert the cooking pot. Place the eggs inside and, with the measuring beaker in place, boil for 14 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. Remove the cooking pot. Plunge the eggs into cold water, then peel and put aside. Empty out the blender jug and rinse it with very cold water.
- While the eggs are boiling, cook the fusilli according to the packet instructions, then rinse with cold water and transfer to a large bowl.
- Cut the gherkins into rough pieces and put them in the blender jug together with the drained bell peppers. Insert the measuring beaker and process for 4 seconds/speed setting 5. Add the mixture and the drained sweetcorn to the pasta in the bowl.
- Cut the sausages into large chunks, put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 7 seconds/speed setting 5. Add the sausages to the noodles.
- Place the eggs in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 2 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Leave the pasta salad to stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine