Pasta salad with tapenade and rocket
Ready in: 1:25 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Drain the dried tomatoes, put into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Then decant.
- To make the tapenade, put the olives, capers, rinsed anchovies, lemon juice, pepper and salt into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 7. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the olive oil, and with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 5 seconds/speed setting 10. Then decant and clean the blender jug.
- Cook the fusilli in a saucepan in boiling salted water according to packet instructions until al dente. In the meantime, pour 1 litre of hot water into the blender jug, place the eggs in the cooking pot and hang it inside the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, hard-boil the eggs for 12 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. In the meantime, wash, trim and pat dry the rocket.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove the cooking pot, rinse the eggs with cold water and peel. Drain the cooked pasta through a sieve.
- Allow all the ingredients to cool down and layer in the jars as follows:
- Spread the tapenade out evenly, put the pasta on top, then the rocket. Top with slices of egg and the dried tomatoes.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine