Potato and kohlrabi medley
Ready in: 0:41 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 22.06.2022
Last changes: 21.04.2022
- Wash the parsley, shake it dry and tear the leaves from the stalks. Put it in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6, then decant and rinse out the blender jug.
- Wash and peel the kohlrabi and cut it into pieces. Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut the vegetables into 2-cm dice.
- Put the cubed butter and the sugar into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, melt for 3 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1.
- Put the diced vegetables and the other ingredients in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook with the reverse button/10 minutes/130 °C/speed setting 1. With the measuring beaker in place, cook until done with the reverse button/8 minutes/95 °C/speed setting 1. Check whether the vegetables are tender and cook for another 3 minutes if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the parsley and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/12 seconds/speed setting 1.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine