Ready in: 0:57 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Peel and halve the onion and with the peeled garlic put into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop using the turbo button/6 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Wash the pumpkin, remove the core and fibres and cut into pieces. (It is not necessary to peel Hokkaido pumpkins). Add the pumpkin flesh to the onion and garlic in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 15 seconds/speed setting 5.
- Add the butter cut into pieces and use the spatula to scrape everything down the inside of the blender jug. The measuring beaker not inserted, stew with the roast button.
- Add the sugar, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour over the warm vegetable stock and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook for 20 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C.
- Add the cream and, with the measuring beaker in place, blend for 1 minute/speed settings 3–8, increasing the speed gradually. Then add lemon juice to taste.
- Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with the whipped cream and a few drops of pumpkin seed oil.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine