Ready in: 0:46 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Clean and wash the courgette and aubergine and dice into cubes of 1.5 cm.
- Clean, wash and dice the pepper.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove their stalks and cut the flesh into quarters.
- Peel the onions and garlic.
- Wash the herbs and shake them dry. Remove the leaves and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop them in the blender jug using the turbo button/5 seconds. Decant the herbs into another container and rinse out the blender jug.
- With the measuring beaker in place, put the onion and garlic in the blender jug and chop using the turbo button/5 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape the pieces down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add ½ tablespoon of oil and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté using the roast button/2 minutes. Decant the onions and garlic.
- Put the courgette, pepper and 1 tablespoon of oil in the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté using the roast button. Then decant and reserve.
- Put another tablespoon of oil, the aubergine and tomatoes in the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, cook using the roast button.
- Then add to the aubergine and tomatoes, the courgette, pepper, onions, garlic, herbs, the remaining oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper to the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook everything with the reverse button/15 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C. Once more, season to taste with salt and pepper.
This dish goes well with fried fish or rice.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine