Ricotta and paprika soup
Ready in: 0:34 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Wash, trim and quarter the peppers. Dice one pepper quarter into small cubes and set aside. Peel and halve the onion and put in the blender jug with the other pepper quarters. Halve, trim and wash the chilli and also put in the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop everything for 6 seconds/speed setting 5. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Pour the oil into the blender jug and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté the chopped vegetables with the roast button.
- Use the spatula to scrape the vegetables down the inside of the blender jug. Add the vegetable stock and, with the measuring beaker in place, cook everything for 10 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C.
- Add the cream, then, with the measuring beaker in place, blend the soup for 1 minute/speed settings 3–9 increasing the speed setting gradually.
- Then, with the measuring beaker in place, bring to the boil again for 2 minutes/speed setting 2/100 °C. Remove the blender jug lid and allow the soup to cool down a little.
- Wash the rosemary, shake dry, remove the needles and chop finely. Add the ricotta, rosemary and honey to the soup and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/speed setting 4. Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper and serve garnished with the diced pepper.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine