Risotto with salmon and chives
Ready in: 0:42 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 27.03.2019
- Wash the salmon fillet, pat dry and cut into 3-cm cubes. Wash the thyme and shake dry. Cut the Parmesan into rough pieces, put it in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 10, then decant.
- Peel and halve the shallots, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/3 seconds.
- Add the salmon, springs of thyme and 2 tablespoons of butter and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roast button/4 minutes. Add the risotto rice and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roasting button/3 minutes. Deglaze with the hot stock and, the measuring beaker not inserted, cook with the reverse button/time according to the rice packet instructions + 5 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C.
- While the rice is cooking, wash the chives, shake them dry, cut into fine rings and put aside. Wash the lemon under hot running water, rub it dry and zest half of the peel. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.
- At the end of the cooking time, check whether the risotto rice is cooked and that the liquid has boiled off enough. If necessary, extend the cooking time by a few minutes.
- Remove the thyme from the blender jug. Season the risotto with the lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper. With the measuring beaker in place, mix in the Parmesan, the rest of the cubed butter and ¾ of the chives with the reverse button/15 seconds/speed setting 3. If necessary, stir once again with the spatula. Serve sprinkled with the rest of the chives.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine