Salmon fillet on a bed of courgettes
Ready in: 0:30 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 10.10.2017
Last changes: 08.05.2019
- Cut the salmon fillet into 4 pieces and drizzle with lemon juice. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the courgettes and then shave into thin strips (about 3 mm) using a potato peeler or a mandolin.
- Place all but 4 of the courgette strips in the deep steamer basket, spreading them evenly. Place the other 4 courgette strips in the shallow steamer basket and place the salmon pieces on top. Fill the blender jug with 1 litre of water, place the steamer unit over the blender jug and cook using the steamer button/15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil, butter and herb oil in a small pan, add the peppercorns, and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Place the courgette strips on a plate, place the salmon pieces on top and drizzle with the pepper-butter.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine