Salmon rissoles with remoulade and potatoes
Ready in: 0:53 h
Preparation time: 25 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Ensure that all the ingredients for the remoulade are at room temperature. Wash the parsley and shake it dry. Peel and quarter the onions and put them in the blender jug with the parsley. Add the gherkins and capers and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 7, then decant.
- Put the egg, lemon juice, mustard and spices in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 20 seconds/setting 3. Loosely insert the measuring beaker – do not screw on tightly. Set the appliance to 4 minutes/speed setting 4. Start the appliance and then pour the oil slowly onto the lid of the blender jug so that it drips inwards along the measuring beaker. Slowly increase the quantity of oil.
- Then add the gherkin and onion mixture to the mayonnaise in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 8 seconds/speed setting 2. Peel the shell off the hard-boiled egg and chop finely. Add to the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 5 seconds/speed setting 4. Decant and chill until you are ready to serve it. Clean the blender jug thoroughly.
- To make the rissoles, wash the salmon fillets, pat dry and cut into rough pieces. Wash the dill, pat dry, put into the blender jug and chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Use the spatula to scrape everything down the inside of the blender jug.
- Add the salmon and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 10 seconds/speed setting 4. Add the egg, egg yolk, soured cream, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/35 seconds/speed setting 3. Decant, and from the mixture make 12 rissoles, cover and put aside.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into halves depending on their size. Rinse out the blender jug, fill with 500 ml water, put the cooking pot in place, put the potatoes in it and add ½ teaspoon of salt. With the measuring beaker in place, cook with the steamer button.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large frying pan and brown the rissoles on all sides over a medium heat. Arrange the salmon rissoles on plates with the potatoes and remoulade, and serve.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine