Salmon salad with avocado and lime dressing
Ready in: 0:28 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 05.05.2021
Last changes: 05.05.2021
- To make the dressing, wash the coriander, shake dry, remove the stalks and put the leaves into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scrape out the flesh with a spoon into the blender jug. Juice the lime and pour the juice into the blender jug. Add the yoghurt, ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and ¼ teaspoon of chilli flakes and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir until creamy for 30 seconds/speed setting 3. Then decant the dressing and wash the blender jug.
- Put the rice in the cooking pot and insert into the blender jug. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt over the rice and pour 1 litre of cold water into the blender jug over the rice. Arrange the edamame beans in the deep steamer basket and season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Attach the deep steamer basket to the blender jug, close and steam with the steamer button/8 minutes. Check to see if the rice is cooked and, if necessary, extend the steaming time by a few minutes.
- Wash, trim and slice the radishes finely. Peel the mango, remove the flesh from the stone and cut into bite-size pieces. Trim, wash and finely snip the spring onions. Dry-fry the sesame seeds in a frying pan.
- Arrange the basmati rice, edamame beans, stremel salmon, mango and radishes in bowls and serve garnished with the lime and avocado dressing, sesame seeds and snipped spring onions.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine