Spaghetti alla carbonara
Ready in: 0:15 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. You may not need to add any salt, as the dish will taste very salty in any case thanks to the bacon and pecorino.
- Cut the pecorino into pieces, put it into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop finely for 20 seconds/speed setting 10. Take out 100 g of the pecorino and set to one side.
- Add the egg and the egg yolks to the rest of the pecorino in the blender jug, add the pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, process everything for 20 seconds/speed setting 5 to form an evenly textured mixture. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and clean out the blender jug.
- Cut the bacon into cubes or strips and put into the blender jug. Do not add any extra oil. With the measuring beaker in place, sauté with the roast button until translucent and slightly crispy. Leave it to cool off a little on kitchen paper.
- Add the bacon to the bowl with the egg mixture and mix together. When the pasta is done, drain it, then add it straight to the bowl with the sauce and mix everything together. Serve the spaghetti alla carbonara immediately, sprinkling over more pecorino and pepper to taste.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine