Ready in: 0:55 h
Preparation time: 20 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
Last changes: 20.03.2020
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cut into dice measuring 0.5 cm.
- Peel and quarter the onions, put them into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug. Add the olive oil and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roast button/3 minutes.
- Insert the mixer attachment in the blender jug. Add the diced potatoes and, the measuring beaker not inserted, sauté with the roast button.
- In the meantime, wash the pepper and courgette, remove the core from the pepper and cut the vegetables into 0.5-cm dice. Decant the diced potatoes and the onions into a sieve and allow to drain.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 big pinch of pepper.
- Pour 1 litre of warm water into the blender jug, and attach the steamer attachment. Line the shallow steamer basket with greaseproof paper, ensuring that the steam slits on the sides are not covered.
- Place the potatoes and onions, the pepper and the courgette on the greaseproof paper.
- Insert the shallow steamer basket in the deep steamer basket and carefully pour in the tortilla mixture. Close the lid and cook the tortilla with the steamer button/25 minutes. Once the cooking time has elapsed, carefully remove the lid and then remove the tortilla with the greaseproof paper from the shallow steamer basket. Cut into quarters and serve.
Also tastes delicious with small pieces of chorizo.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine