Steamed Salmon on Asparagus
Preparation time: 35 min.
Created on: 20.02.2017
Last changes: 01.03.2017
- Wash the parsley, shake dry, strip off the leaves and process in the mixing bowl for 8 seconds/speed setting 8. Remove the chopped parsley and rinse out the mixing bowl. Place the parmesan in pieces in the mixing bowl and process for 20 seconds/speed setting 10. Remove and rinse out the mixing bowl.
- Wash the salmon fillet, pat dry and cut into 4 pieces. Wash and dry the lime before cutting into slices. Place the slices of lime evenly in the flat steamer basket and place the salmon on top.
- Peel the white asparagus. Wash the green asparagus and peel the lower third. Chop off the hard ends from both.
- Place the white asparagus evenly in the deep steamer, then spread the green asparagus evenly over the top.
- Place 1 litre of water in the mixing bowl, place the steamers on top and cook for 15 minutes/steamer button.
- Peel and slice the garlic. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and pine kernels and fry briefly. Season with parsley, salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus on the plates. Place the salmon fillet on top and serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine