Strips of beef with pepper and red rice
Ready in: 0:57 h
Preparation time: 30 min.
Created on: 14.09.2021
Last changes: 12.08.2021
- Wash the herbs, shake dry and remove the leaves from the stalks. Put the leaves into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug, and add the yoghurt. Put the lime juice and 3 pinches each of salt and pepper into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 10 seconds/speed setting 3. Then decant the yoghurt mixture and rinse out the blender jug.
- Peel the garlic clove. Peel the onions and cut into quarters. Wash the tomatoes, remove the cores, quarter and remove the seeds. Put the garlic, onions and tomatoes into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 6. Use the spatula to scrape down the inside of the blender jug and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. The measuring beaker not inserted, sweat with the roast button/5 minutes.
- Add the rice and peas and, the measuring beaker not inserted, stew with the roast button/2 minutes. Add the beef stock at room temperature, the paprika paste and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds, wash inside and out and cut into strips 1 cm wide. Put the pepper strips into the deep steamer basket, attach it to the blender jug, close and cook everything with the reverse button/20 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1.
- Rinse the beef steaks under cold running water, pat dry and cut into strips 1 cm wide and 4 cm long. Season with 3 pinches of pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and sear the meat on all sides. Allow to steep in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Season the rice with salt and pepper and service with the strips of pepper and beef. Serve with the herb yoghurt.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine