- Wash the parsley, shake it dry, tear off the leaves and put them in the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Transfer the contents to another container.
- Peel and halve the shallots and put them into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, chop with the turbo button/2 seconds. Use the spatula to scrape the pieces down the inside of the blender jug. Add the minced pork, 1 egg, tomato purée, mustard, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 1 minute/speed setting 2.
- Clean the cauliflower and remove the leaves. Cut out as much of the stalk as possible without the florets falling apart. Wash the cauliflower and pat it dry.
- Stuff the cauliflower with the minced pork mixture, as well as laying some of the mixture beneath it in the deep steamer basket. Wash and peel the potatoes and put them into the cooking pot.
- Put the warm vegetable stock into the blender jug, insert the cooking pot and sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt over the potatoes. Attach the deep steamer basket, sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt over the cauliflower, close the steamer attachment and cook everything with the steamer button.
- Check whether the cauliflower is cooked and cook for longer with the steamer button/10 minutes if necessary, interrupting the heating-up process so that the steaming process starts right away.
- After the cooking process is finished, keep the cauliflower and potatoes warm and pour the vegetable stock into a measuring beaker.
- Put the butter in pieces and the flour into the blender jug, ensuring that the flour does not land on the knife. With the measuring beaker in place, process everything for 3 minutes/speed setting 1/100 °C. Add the cream and reserved stock, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 5 seconds/speed setting 5. Then, without the measuring beaker in place, boil for 5 minutes/speed setting 1/120 °C. Place the egg yolks in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, process for 1 minute/speed setting 3.
- Arrange the cauliflower and potatoes on plates with the sauce and serve garnished with parsley.
If the cauliflower looks as though it might be about to fall apart, you can secure it with elastic bands or kitchen twine during the steaming process.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine