Stuffed courgettes with red pepper
Ready in: 0:50 h
Preparation time: 15 min.
Created on: 01.06.2017
Last changes: 14.02.2018
- Peel the shallot, cut in half and place in the blender jug. Wash and trim the pepper, cut into quarters and then into pieces about 4 cm in size. Break the feta cheese into pieces, place in the blender jug together with the pepper pieces and purée for 8 seconds/speed setting 6. Transfer into another container and rinse out the blender jug.
- Wash the millet in a sieve under hot, running water and place in the cooking pot. Pour 800 ml warm vegetable stock into the blender jug, put the cooking pot in place and cook for 10 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1, with the measuring beaker in place. Then place the millet in a bowl and leave to swell. Empty the blender jug.
- Wash the courgettes, cut in half and scoop out the flesh using a teaspoon, leaving a wall of at least 5 mm in breadth.
- Combine the pepper–feta mixture evenly with the millet and season with salt and pepper. Fill the courgette halves generously with the filling, pressing it down firmly. Place the courgette halves in both the deep and the shallow steamer baskets, spreading them evenly. Place the tomatoes, 200 ml vegetable stock, 3 pinches of salt and 2 pinches of pepper together with the mixed herbs in the blender jug. Put the steamer baskets in place and cook for 25 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 1.
- Serve in a dish with the sauce.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine