Upside down cheesecake
Ready in: 1:10 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 29.11.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C and grease the tin.
- Then put all the ingredients for the sponge into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 1 minute/speed setting 3/50 °C. Then pour the mixture into the tin and clean the blender jug.
- Then, with the measuring beaker in place, melt the butter for the quark mixture for 3 minutes/speed setting 1/50 °C.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the quark mixture and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 5.
- Carefully spread the quark mixture on the sponge layer. It doesn’t matter if the 2 mixtures mix together slightly as the 2 layers will swop places in the oven anyway.
- Bake the cake for 1 hour. After about 15 minutes the sponge mixture will rise and the quark layer will begin to sink.
- If the cake starts to get too brown, cover it with aluminium foil. Carry out a skewer test using a wooden cocktail stick to check whether the cake is cooked, and bake for a little longer if necessary. Leave the cake for 15 minutes in the switched-off oven, then take it out and allow it to cool in the tin.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar, if desired.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine