White cabbage salad
Ready in: 0:17 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 08.03.2021
Last changes: 14.04.2021
- Wash and peel the carrots and cut into slices 2 cm thick. Wash and quarter the apples and remove the cores. Cut the chilli pod lengthways, remove the seeds, and wash the pod inside and out. Then cut into pieces 2 cm long.
- Put the carrots, apple pieces and chilli into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 5 seconds/speed setting 6. Decant the mixture and rinse out the blender jug.
- Pour the cider vinegar, sugar and salt into the blender jug. Wash the rosemary, shake dry and also put into the blender jug. With the measuring beaker in place, heat up for 4 minutes/90 °C/speed setting 1. Remove the rosemary twig.
- Trim and wash the cabbage, remove the core and cut the cabbage into 4-cm pieces. Put the cabbage in the hot marinade and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 6 seconds/speed setting 5. If necessary, use the spatula to scrape the cabbage down the inside of the blender jug, and repeat the process. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, stir with the reverse button/ 3 minutes/speed setting 1.
- Peel and halve the shallots and dice into 1-cm cubes.
- Put the apple and carrot mixture into the blender jug with the shallots and sunflower oil and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix with the reverse button/1 minute/speed setting 2.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine