White chocolate cream with raspberry purée
Ready in: 0:15 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- With the measuring beaker in place, finely process the sugar in the blender jug for 10 seconds/speed setting 10. Use the spatula to scrape the mixture down the inside of the blender jug.
- Wash the raspberries, pat dry and put in the blender jug with the lemon juice. With the measuring beaker in place, blend for 20 seconds/speed setting 7, then pour into a bowl and set aside. Wash and dry the blender jug.
- Put the chocolate in chunks in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, melt for 5 seconds/speed setting 2/50 °C. If the chocolate is not entirely melted, repeat the step, with the measuring beaker in place, for 2 minutes/speed setting 2/50 °C.
- Add the mascarpone, yoghurt and vanilla seeds and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 45 seconds/speed setting 4.
- Serve in small glasses and pour equal portions of raspberry purée on top. Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine