Winter greens quiche
Ready in: 1:30 h
Preparation time: 40 min.
Created on: 23.01.2020
Last changes: 09.02.2020
- To make the pastry, put the flour, ½ teaspoon of salt, the quark and cold butter in pieces into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, process with the knead button/1 minute to make a smooth dough. Roll the pastry out on a floured work surface and line the greased flan dish with it. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Clean the blender jug.
- Remove the rind from the Parmesan, put it in pieces in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, chop for 15 seconds/speed setting 10. Then decant and put to one side.
- Trim and wash the broccoli and divide into florets. Trim and wash the sprouts. Put 250 g of broccoli florets and the Brussels sprouts into the deep steamer basket. Pour 1 litre of hot water into the blender jug and add 1 teaspoon of salt. Attach the deep steamer basket, close and cook the vegetables with the steamer button/8 minutes. Put the peas in the shallow steamer basket, hang it in the deep steamer basket and continue to cook the vegetables with the steamer button/2 minutes. Interrupt the heating-up time.
- Then put the closed steamer attachment to one side. Empty the blender jug and rinse it out with cold water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Trim and wash the spring onions, slice lengthways and cut into pieces 4 cm long. Put the broccoli, Brussels sprouts and peas into the flan dish and arrange the spring onions on top.
- Put the soured cream, milk, eggs, 3 pinches of pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt into the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 30 seconds/speed setting 4. Pour this mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine