Ready in: 6:10 h
Preparation time: 10 min.
Created on: 06.11.2018
- Pre-heat the oven to 50 °C.
- Put the milk in the blender jug and, with the measuring beaker in place, heat up for 7 seconds/speed setting 1/45 °C.
- Add the yoghurt, and with the measuring beaker in place, mix for 3 minutes/speed setting 2.
- Sterilise screw-top jars in hot water and leave to dry upside down on a tea towel.
- Pour the milk and yoghurt mixture into the jars, close and put in the dark oven, wrapped in tea-towels for 6 hours. Ensure the oven is turned off. Do not touch the jars and do not open the oven door. Then store the yoghurt in the refrigerator until required. Consume within three days.
Bon appétit with Monsieur Cuisine